The Design Process
Cabinet Central works one-on-one with you to design the space of your dreams. Make an appointment with our expert designers. We will come to your home to create your masterpiece. At the appointment, our designers will:
- Ask you about your vision, style preferences and budget
- Provide sample cabinet door styles
- Show you stained and painted cabinet color choices
- Determine the type of wood or manufactured product for your cabinets
- Measure the space and discuss the layout
- Design the space – a drawing and estimate will be provided
Renovations don't have to be complicated.We can help with design and installation.
After the appointment
- Our designer works directly with you to finalize the design.
- Once the design is approved, your cabinets will be ordered.
- Our Cabinet Central team remains in contact with you all the way through installation.
Delivery and Installation
- Once the cabinets are ordered, it typically takes 2-10 weeks for delivery. Delivery time is different for each cabinet maker.
- Cabinet Central provides an estimated delivery date once it is available from the manufacturer.
- We utilize trusted sub-contractors to install the cabinets or you can select your own installer.
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority. We always make sure our customers are satisfied.
Jason was professional and designed the kitchen of my dreams. I highly recommend his company.
Had great ideas that kept me in my budget. Jason is very detail oriented.